Welcome to My Blog. I hope to share and spark everyones creative imagination.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Remember this pic?

hello all, bet you though I gave up on this pic. Nope, I have a new idea but it is going to take me a little more time to get it put together. So bare with me on this one.

I am stealing a moment here at work to do a lil post. My animal tags that I was working on have managed to kick my butt, so I am currently trying to think of a different way to do them. And I may just have it...I will have to wait til I get more time with my sewing machine and less time at work. BLAH!!!

I should be able to show you my Boo-Boo Buddies tonight, I will take some pictures when I get home and post them for you all to see. I am kinda excited, I do have an idea of something else to do to them, but not sure.

Ok, I do have a need...anyone have any easter ideas? What is your favorite thing to do for easter?

Well it is back to my (unfortunate) real job. Hopefully I will have pics tonight. Have a good rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment