Welcome to My Blog. I hope to share and spark everyones creative imagination.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I got out the crochet hook...

Hello everyone...Welcome back. I decided to let the sewing machine rest for a little while and got out the ole yarn. I am so pleased that I can now, finally crochet in a circle. :-)
As my beautiful model, Abby, displays I have figured out how to make a hat. I am gonna make hats with matching scarves for the up coming cooler weather. I am soooooo Proud that it actually turned out right.

My beautiful model, Abby has claimed this one. So now I will have to get some more yarn to make her a matching scarf.


I am working on some more and will post them as soon as I can if they are good enough to show. Thank you for checking out my hats.



No comments:

Post a Comment